Subtle colors bring out the fit and finish of this delightful jersey, in homage to the clean lines of the yellow jersey worn by Louison in the 1953 Tour de France in Briançon.
At TIME we understand the craftsmanship and experience it takes to achieve excellence. When we offer cycling clothing, we count on experts who live and breathe performance cycling kit. This collaboration with Louison Bobet was created for riders who share our commitment to riding only the very best.
The BRIANÇON jersey is short-sleeved and crafted in double jersey merino wool. It combines all the advantages of merino wool (a soft and comfortable moisture-regulating, breathing fabric) with cationic polyester to provide durability and breathability.
- Integral front zipper with built-in collar cover
- Shoulder line set forward
- Side panels form underarms gussets
- Support cord concealed at waistline
- Key pocket, invisible zip on right side
- Pump pocket at rear
- Three rear pockets
- Elastic ribbon trim
- Stretch silicone non-slip inside band
- TIME/Louison Bobet embroidery
- Made in Portugal
- Blended knit: 54% polyester - 46% merino wool
- Reinforced support band: 73% polyester - 27% polyurethane
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Use delicates wash cycle
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Cool iron
- Do not dry clean